The Semi Closed Environment (SCE) - IVF is designed to provide a controlled environment for gamete and embryo handling. The SCE-IVF allows stress-free screening of oocyte after retrieval and fertilization, monitoring embryo cleavage and scoring, preparation of embryos for transfer, and dish or media changes.
Comfort and Ergonomics
• Ergonomic design to minimize operator strain while working, including arm sleeves that fit comfortably and an armrest for a more comfortable working position.
• Easy access for cleaning the work area and loading materials, through zippered arm sleeves and a side hatch.
Built-in microscope and incubators
Built-in incubator chambers, accessible from both outside and inside the SCE-IVF, with CO2 and temperature controls for temporary sample storage.
Easy to use validation systems
Independent PT1000 temperature sensors and gas sampling ports for each incubator chamber as well as the work area.
High quality airstream
• HEPA-VOC filtration that removes up to 99.995% of particulates larger than 0.3 µm, ensuring a clean airflow in the chambers and working area.
• Optimized gas consumption through gas recirculation through the filtration system.
• Provide real-time data on heated zone performance, CO2 pressure and flow rate.
• Data-logger displays performance parameter data on hourly, daily or weekly-basis.