CAP Viscometer Oil Fluids are used for calibrating CAP series viscometers.
General purpose oil fluids are best suited for those instruments using Cone/Plate Viscometers/Rheometers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Accuracy: +/-1% of viscosity value
- Appropriate for use at shear rates greater than 500 sec-1
- Recommended for use with cone/plate Viscometers at viscosities above 5,000 cP
- Brookfield oil viscosity standards are hydrocarbon based, either mineral oil or polybutenes. Note: Other oil fluids are available - call for details
- Brookfield Viscosity Standards are accurate to ±1% of the stated viscosity and are certified by methods traceable to the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- The selection of one or two fluids will normally provide sufficient measurement points to verify calibration of your instrument. All fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with a certificate of calibration.
- CAP Oil Fluids are supplied in 150 mL (4 oz) containers