Safety Gas Burner gasprofi 1 micro school edition
Safety gas burner for the chemistry laboratory. Very high safety standards for working with
flames. For sterilising, heating and other flame related applications. Flame monitor for more
safety: the flame is re-ignited automatically if it goes out inadvertently. For example, if the
flame is extinguished due to over-boiling of liquids and cannot be re-ignited, the burner
automatically shuts the gas supply off. Removable burner head (stainless steel).
- Switches flame on and off at the touch of a button.
- Flame burns only as long as it is required.
- With the DualKnob for adjusting gas and air flow, the flame can be precisely regulated.
- Casing / operating controls: stainless steel, UV and solvent resistant.
- lf liquids are spilled, they can flow out through a drain.
- Can be used with natural gas and propane / butane gas.
- Automatic unit switch off after 4 h.
- Licenses: DIN-DVGW Reg.-No.: NG-2211AS0167.
- Dimensions: 85x49x86mm
- Foot pedal optional
gasprofi 1 micro school edition
with button function
Safety Control System (SCS)
Removable and decomposable burner head
Nozzles for natural gas and propane / butane gas
Tilt mechanism, right / left
Wrench 17 mm for gas connection
Screwdriver for burner head and cover of burner shaft
Tubing connector with swivel nut
Switching power supply (global)
Instruction manual and 2-year warranty