Multi-Zone ART Workstation for embryo handling in IVF labs.
Vertical laminar flow workstations with multiple heating zones that enable precise temperature control across the work surface, with the provision to have a built-in microscope and integrated MIRI® chambers. Available in different sizes and configurations.
Specifications for reference 2070018:
Work area dimensions (W x D x H) : 1870 x 500 x 710 mm
External dimensions without support stand (W x D x H) : 1950 x 640 x 1300 mm
Laminar airflow velocity : average of 0.21 m/s
Noise level : <48 dBA
Pre-filter : disposable and non-washable polyester fibers with 85 % arrestance / EU3 rated
Heating system : smart power injection electrical heating, 9 + 1 zones
Temperature accuracy : +0.2 °C
Temperature uniformity : +0.2 °C
Included advanced features :
- Integrated humidification system HS-1
- Surveillance system with data logger
- AIO PC
- Heated glass stage
- Transmitted light source SC-1 (with bulb)
- 5 x PT1000 validation ports
Included accessories :
- 1 x water bottle for HS-1 including tubing
- 1 x sample carry tray
- 1 x humidified gas plastic cover
Microscope provision : included for 1 microscope
Microscope : required, not included
Support stand : required, not included
Multi-Zone heating system
• Multiple independent heating zones, each with its own heating elements and sensors, with no crossover heating across zones.
• Heated glass stage has a dedicated and uninterrupted power supply to further ensure temperature control and recovery.
Choice of 4 temperature modes
You can turn on all zones, turn off the right zones, turn off the right and middle zones or all zones are turned off.
• Built-in humidification system with digital control of pre-mixed gas.
• Gas outlet port located on the table surface; used with the provided plastic cover it helps keep samples under controlled conditions
Fully functional Windows PC with a touch screen provides real-time information on all work area parameters e.g. zone temperature performance, gas pressure and flow rate.
Optional tri-gas mixer
The workstations work on pre-mixed gas but have the flexibility to be installed with a gas mixer (optional) to accommodate a tri-gas system.
• Option to have integrated MIRI® chambers for embryo safety and to improve workflow.
• Optional UV lamp for work zone decontamination used with an optional polycarbonate front cover for UV shielding.
Microscope integration provision
Provision to integrate most popular stereoscopic and inverted microscopes.
RECOMMENDED LIST OF MICROSCOPES AND BASE STANDS:
INVERTED MICROSCOPE FOR MP SERIES WORKSTATION ONLY
Olympus IX83P1ZF: One-Deck
Olympus IX73P1F: One-Deck (Customization on workstation needed)
Olympus IX73P2F: Two-Decks
Olympus IX53P1F: One-Deck (Customization on workstation needed)
Zeiss Axio Vert.A1
Zeiss Axio Vert.A1 FL
Zeiss Axio Vert.A1 FL-LED
MICROSCOPE TYPES / BASE STAND
Esco Stereomicroscope / MS-1 Standard
Nikon SMZ series / C-PS / C-PS160 / C-DSS
Olympus SZX series / SZX-ST / SZX2-ST/SZ2-ST
Carl Zeiss / Stand N / V8 with T-pillar
Leica / S8AP0