The PFXi series of spectrophotometric colorimeters introduces a unique concept in liquid colour control: RCMSi technology. You can benefit from the capability for remote calibration and servicing via the internet - saving the cost and time associated with servicing and guaranteeing compliance with standards.
The PFXi-880/950/995 series ensure high precision results from the 16 filter wavelength technology. With an extended path length capacity of up to 6" (153 mm) and an optional heater to sustain the temperature of the sample to +10°C above its "cloud point", they meet the demand for consistent and reliable colour data for a wide range of samples.
- Integrated RCMSi Technology for Remote Calibration
- Optional Heater Keeps Samples Above The "Cloud Point"
- Automatic and Non-subjective Colour Measurement
- Unique Long Path Length Chamber - Accommodates up to 6"/153mm Cells
- Colour scales: Lovibond RYBN colour, ASTM colour, Pt-Co/Hazen/APHA, Gardner, Saybolt colour, CIE L*a*b*, CIELAB (L*C*h*), Delta E* colour difference, Delta XYZ colour difference, Delta xyY colour difference, Optical Density (Absorbance), Transmission %, IP Units, Hunter lab
Other colour scales are possible and can be added extra.