The MIRI® Time-Lapse Incubator is a multiroom incubator with a built-in camera and microscope. Designed and manufactured in EU, the MIRI® Time-Lapse Incubator provides high quality time-lapse images of embryos developing in "real-time" without having to remove the embryos from the safety of the incubation chamber for manual microscopy. Time-lapse embryo monitoring provides detailed morphokinetic data throughout embryo development, which is not available on routine spot microscopic evaluation. This allows all important events to be observed, helping IVF labs to identify healthy embryos with the highest probability of implantation, with the aim of achieving higher pregnancy rates.
Completely independent chambers
6 (TL6) / 12 (TL12) independent chambers with precise temperature and gas regulation: Opening any chamber does not affect the environment in other chambers.
Time-lapse video generated from images allows objective and reliable scoring and annotation of embryos for better prediction of future developmental and implantation potential
Excellent uniformity between the top and bottom lid.Heated chamber lids prevent condensation, enhance temperature regulation/recovery, and ensure temperature uniformity between the top and bottom of the chamber.
Fast temperature and gas recovery
• Temperature recovery <1 min
• Gas recovery <3 mins.
Superior gas system
• Built-in gas mixer for tri-gas, an advanced gas regulation system, and HEPA-VOC filtered recirculation allows precise gas level control and a lower gas consumption.
• UV-sterilization of recirculating gas ensures biological safety of embryos.
Easy external gas and temperature validation
Gas sampling ports for each chamber and independent PT-1000 sensors allow external quality evaluation of gas levels and temperature in each chamber.
User friendly interface
Touchscreen control panel with intuitive menu to manage configuration of the device
Specially designed culture dish, the CultureCoin, allows each chamber to culture 14 embryos, giving a total capacity of 84 embryos for the TL6 and 168 embryos for the TL12.
MIRI® TL Data Logger
Continually monitors and documents gas flow, gas concentration and pressure, temperature regulation.
Continuous pH monitoring
Optional SAFE Sens integration for continuous pH monitoring without opening the chamber.
MIRI® TL Viewer software and MIRI® TL Data Server
• Exponentially increase image and data storage capacity by adding the MIRI® TL Data Server.
• Combine MIRI® TL Viewer software platform to review, annotate and compare morphokinetic parameters of embryos, as well as export data for retrospective analysis.