Includes IgG Control Standard 1-pack and all chemistries.
The IgG Purity/Heterogeneity Assay has been developed for researchers employed in industrial biotechnology who are developing and manufacturing IgG reagents for research, diagnostic and therapeutic use. This assay has been specified to assess the purity and heterogeneity of IgG reagents in both a reduced and non-reduced state. The methodology involves heat denaturing a specified concentration of IgG (both reduced and non-reduced) in the presence of SDS and separating these proteins by size using high-resolution capillary gel electrophoresis technology. This assay will detect impurities as low as 0.1% and includes an IgG control with a designated quantity of non-glycosylated heavy chain to test both the resolution and quantitation suitability of the assay prior to running unknowns.
Assay chemistry includes:
• Separation Capillary, 57 cm x 50 µm ID bare fused-silica, (2)
• SDS Gel Separation Buffer (proprietary formulation), 140 mL
• SDS Sample Buffer, 100 mM Tris-HCl, pH 9.0/1% SDS, 50 mL
• IgG Control Standard, 1 mg/mL in SDS sample buffer , 1 mL
• Internal Standard, 10 kDa protein, 5 mg/mL, 0.4 mL
• Acidic Wash Solution, 0.1 N HCl, 100 mL
• Basic Wash Solution, 0.1 N NaOH, 100 mL
• IgG Purity and Heterogeneity Analysis Guide, (1)